We're very pleased to announce that FileSeek 3.1 is now available for download! This release contains many bug-fixes, new command line options, and the ability to filter within search results.
FileSeek 3.1 Highlights
- You can now filter within search results (Right-click results > Show Filter Controls)
- New command line parameters
- "Show this many lines before/after" option moved to per-search settings
- "Include/Exclude Files" fields now support RegEx
- Folder results are no longer shown when minimum file size is specified
- The preview pane now correctly remembers it's size
- Fixed a rare error when copying text from the preview pane
For the full list of changes, please see the Change Log.
We encourage everyone to update to the new version today. We'd like to send out a big thank you to everyone who helped beta test FileSeek 3.1, and to the translators who worked hard to make FileSeek available in their native languages!
Search Results Filter